At Surefoot International School we believe that teaching and learning is a product of many influences including a highly committed and dedicated staff whose experience and teaching is developed through an in-born sense of understanding of what is right. The staff at Surefoot International School are driven by passion for teaching and a passion for learning and they generate a similar passion for learning in the students.
At Surefoot International School we strongly believe that:
- Learners are individuals who bring a unique set of needs and abilities
- The teacher’s primary role is that of a facilitator of learning
- Learning process is many-sided and unique to each student
- Curriculum should be designed, as much as possible, to meet the needs of the students
- The learning environment is a shared, safe and welcoming place
Life at Surefoot International School is much more than simply the number of classes and subjects a student takes. It is also the place they spend the better part of their life. It is a place for growth, finding their identity, exploration and where they can find their joy. Teaching and learning occurs beyond the four walls of a classroom. It can happen in the playing ground, the corridors and even dining area. At Surefoot International School teachers equip their students with skills not only to pass their exams, but to become citizens of the world.